Saturday, June 27, 2009

"And here my Blogging begins...."

"And here my blogging begins...", this scorching summery day in Sebastopol.  A new era of entertaining, opining, pushing buttons, airing my sometimes caustic and curmudgeonly views, teetering on the edge of an Event Horizon, pirouetting through the abyss and trying the patience of those who seek a peek. 
How is it, with such a murky bank of blog blanketing the cosmos, do we ever manage to find a willing reader? Does having a forum raise the bar on how we choose words or decide what to say? Is there really anyone there?  If you're reading this you likely know where to find me.  I'll bet  if Miles Davis had blogged, he would have named his space "So What"?
As I create future postings, I'll try to keep that in mind.
hugs
stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment